Bad title for a post…
Basically, after upgrading to Windows 8.1, I started having issues with my start bar looking “glitched”, desktop icon sizes messing up, and some applications looking as if they were zoomed in.
At first, I thought it was driver issues relating to my notebook / laptop’s 650M SLI configuration not working with Windows 8.1. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad Y500, by the way.
But it’s just a setting it turns out.
1) Right click on your desktop and click on “Personalization”
2) Click on “Display”
3) Click on “Medium – 125%”
4) Check “Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays”
5) Click “Apply”
You’ll have to log out of Windows now, but the problem is now solved!
Note that some people do in fact have driver issues with 8.1 though. For them, it is recommended that you use an older driver release.
Incoming search terms:
- how to zoom the taskbar in the laptop
- why has my search bar zoomed in
- taskbar zoomed in
- apps zoomed in fix
- menu bar is zoomed in web is not
- my applications are zoomed in
- my desktop is really zoomes in
- my windows8 icons 500% how to solve
- task bar is zoomed in
- what to do if pc taskbar zoomed in