Bad title for a post…
Basically, after upgrading to Windows 8.1, I started having issues with my start bar looking “glitched”, desktop icon sizes messing up, and some applications looking as if they were zoomed in.
At first, I thought it was driver issues relating to my notebook / laptop’s 650M SLI configuration not working with Windows 8.1. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad Y500, by the way.
But it’s just a setting it turns out.
1) Right click on your desktop and click on “Personalization”
2) Click on “Display”
3) Click on “Medium – 125%”
4) Check “Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays”
5) Click “Apply”
You’ll have to log out of Windows now, but the problem is now solved!
Note that some people do in fact have driver issues with 8.1 though. For them, it is recommended that you use an older driver release.
Incoming search terms:
- menu and taskbar zoomed in
- how to fix web bar on windows 8
- add zoom to taskbar
- how to zoom toolbar in windows
- microsoft tool bar missing zoomed out
- taskbar zoomed imn
- the search bar is messed up how do i fix it
- why is my search bar zoomed in
- why is my search bar zoomed in on hp
- why is my tool bar zoomed out