Bad title for a post…
Basically, after upgrading to Windows 8.1, I started having issues with my start bar looking “glitched”, desktop icon sizes messing up, and some applications looking as if they were zoomed in.
At first, I thought it was driver issues relating to my notebook / laptop’s 650M SLI configuration not working with Windows 8.1. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad Y500, by the way.
But it’s just a setting it turns out.
1) Right click on your desktop and click on “Personalization”
2) Click on “Display”
3) Click on “Medium – 125%”
4) Check “Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays”
5) Click “Apply”
You’ll have to log out of Windows now, but the problem is now solved!
Note that some people do in fact have driver issues with 8.1 though. For them, it is recommended that you use an older driver release.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make toolbar zoom out
- why is my search bar in internet explore zoomed in
- task bar zoom out
- my computer got zoomed in
- internet search zoomed in
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1834 MJbzjqirY-fKJiKUVhiZgsqa_LoAWTubK0FS0zZetxo9pO8bagpv69X3qgNiQo11 516106a5adba4d32a4be4594d271b35fb0956bd2&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1822 KICZCnNTxiS7uTaO3usMVyvt1vfsXPcyLozHRKwUkhU0KO0KSglhiwbB_wW5E24s 162b5e413763ac30064a8c4da474b638312e682d&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- How to unzoom tool bar at top
- how to see my task bar on lenovo
- why is my windows desktop zoomed in